Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quick Daily Snap Post

I'm so far behind in my blogging! I haven't written anything yet about Jim's adventures in Japan (and what he brought home for me!), or about my recent purchases (which really need to stop, honest) or a bunch of other little things floating around in my brain. 

BUT today I am brain-fried from wandering around the Anime North con floor this morning, so it's a picture post for you instead!

May 21, 2010





JSK, headpiece: Innocent World
Bag, blouse: Metamorphose
Socks, shoes: off-brand

Yay for trains! There are tracks near our house, and I keep wanting to do a shoot with them, but I'll need an actual tripod to pull it off. These were just spur-of-the-moment - the train was there when I was walking past, and I couldn't resist!

Short socks because it was crazy-hot this day.

May 21, 2010



This isn't really lolita (in fact, I'm wearing jeans underneath the cut!) but I liked the crazy pile of accessories, and it does include a mini-hat and a few Baby pieces, so you know.... For some reason, I really enjoy this mix of stripes and plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment