Friday, May 14, 2010

The little things...

Miss Lumpy's post on breaking your Internet addiction could not be more timely for me! To be honest, my problem of late isn't surfing the net, it's too much work, but either way leads to far too many hours lost in front of a computer. I normally try to fit in a nice walk of at least 20-30 minutes every day, but I've been too busy for even that little break all week. My body is not at all happy with me about it, either!

I still have another few days of non-stop work ahead of me, so I might just have to go with her "if you really can't get away" suggestion and invest in a nice big bouquet of flowers to sit on my desk. Something bright and pink should do the trick!

One should never be too busy for flowers, after all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment