Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daily Snap Post (mid-June version)

June 1, 2010
A simple, casual coordinate with my new Metamorphose JSK.



JSK, Socks, bloomers: Metamorphose
Shoes: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol: Alice and the Pirates
Bag: Aldo
T-shirt: no idea

I wanted something simple, since I've been working a lot lately and don't really have time to fuss with clothing and accessories. This worked okay, I think, although it's not something I'd wear to a meet-up or anything fancy.

June 5, 2010
























JSK, Blouse, bloomers: Metamorphose
Bag, necklace, ring: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Montreal
Socks: Alice and the Pirates
Bracelet: Forever21

This was day two of A-Kon, hence the exhausted look on my face! I don't usually pack lolita with me for cons - it's not practical for working in, and it takes up so much room - but it was international lolita day, and I realized this coordinate worked okay without a petticoat (my biggest packing hassle).

June 10, 2010
























Blouse: Innocent World
Skirt: Bodyline
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol: Alice and the Pirates

I don't wear skirt and blouse coordinates very often; in fact, I only have a handful of skirts in my closet! The black-and-white scheme was a little dull for my mood that day, so I added the bright tights for some punch. I was supposed to be meeting some local ladies for a birthday tea, but work piled up and I didn't wind up making it after all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment